About Lei Cao
• Ph.D. Fudan University, Shanghai, China
• M.D. Tuebingen University, Germany and Hebei Medical University, China
• TCM. Hebei Chinese Traditional Medical College, China
• RMT. Royal Institute of Toronto, Canada
• Member of CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario)
• Member and Director of CMAAC (Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Association of Canada)
• Member of CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario)
• Member of IOA (International Osteopathic Association)
• Member of Chinese Medical Association of China
• TCM practitioner, Acupuncturist and RMT, Sanjiu Acupuncture and Herbs Medical Centers in Toronto
• Fellowship, Hospital for Sick Children Toronto, Canada
• Chief Physician and Professor, Hebei General Hospital, Shijiazhuang, China
• Physician and Assistant Professor, Hebei Province People's Hospital, Shijiazhuang, China
• Internal chronic diseases: gastrointestinal disease: colitis, Crohn's disease, pyloric inflammation, stomach ulcers. Respiratory diseases, Cardiovascular diseases: heart diseases, high blood pressure, and high blood cholesterol. Diabetes
• Pain management: pain or tingling in extremities, sciatica, sports related and other injuries, joint pains and mobilization difficulties, low back pain, frozen shoulder, Carpal tunnel, Bell's palsy, paralysis after stroke, trigeminal neuralgia, spinal cord injuries.
• Stress management, relaxation, migraines, anxiety, insomnia, and headaches.
• Allergy disorders: acne, allergic rhinitis, asthma, oral cavity ulcer, etc.
• Reproductive disorders: infertility, impotence, menstrual disorders, and prostate disease.
• Lifestyle, nutritional counseling & weight modification and complication treatments, and smoking cessation
• Cancer complementary treatment including reducing side effects of chemo or radiotherapy, immune system disorders, cancer recurrence prevention.
• Diagnosis of complicated disease.